Between summer camp, play dates and beach days, finding time to cater for hungry kids can be tricky. This quick, low fat recipe is a real crowd pleaser that can be prepared well in advance and heated up as necessary.
Prep time 15 minutes.
Cook time 15 minutes
· 300 g macaroni
· 120 g Philadelphia Light
· 150 ml skimmed milk
· 75 g reduced fat grated cheddar cheese
· 198 g can no added salt or sugar sweetcorn, drained
· 75 g lean ham, cut into cubes
1. Preheat the oven to 190 C, Gas 5. Cook the macaroni according to instructions on pack. Whilst it is cooking mix the Philly with the milk and half of the cheddar.
2. Drain the pasta and return to the pan, mix with the Philly mixture, sweetcorn and ham. Turn into a greased ovenproof dish and top with the remaining cheese.
3. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes until light golden brown